SALMON PATTIES Gluten, free, dairy free and egg free
2 tins wild caught salmon
2 large spring onions
2 teaspoons herb salt
4 tablespoons gluten-free flour
1 ½ cups cooked sweet potato
½ cup fresh coriander
2 tablespoons chia seeds
THE HOW-TO PART:
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Chop spring onions and coriander.
- Mix all ingredients except salmon (add last) and the flour.
- Put the flour in a bowl.
- Make patties, dip in flour and put onto tray.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
SECRETS FROM MAMA RAE’S KITCHEN:
- You can use pumpkin for the sweet potato and onion instead of spring onions.
- Parsley will work in place of the coriander.
- You can replace the chia with 2 eggs.