TUMERIC SWEET POTATO WEDGES Gluten, free, dairy free and egg free
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
2 large sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons besan flour
1 tablespoon turmeric
3 tablespoons coconut oil
salt and pepper
THE HOW-TO PART:
- Turn oven on to 180 degrees.
- Melt the coconut oil
- Mix the besan flour, turmeric and coconut oil and stir til mixed.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and coat with the turmeric mix.
- Put onto a tray.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes or until cooked.
MAMA RAE’S INSIDE SECRETS:
- You can do white potato wedges the same way.
- I love turmeric and usually add more, add a little extra oil so that the mixture is a slightly runny but still sticks to the potato.
- Besan flour is also known as chick pea flour. I have tried other flours but I don’t think they taste anywhere near as good as besan flour.
- Definitely as easy as falling off a log to make!